Hogenhouck B.V., located in Lange Voorhout 11, 2514 EA The Hague, is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
Our contact details
Lange Voorhout 11
2514 EA The Hague
Telephone: (+31) 70 346 463
Cookies, or similar technology, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we informed you about the cookies and requested your permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by configuring your internet browser to decline all cookies. You also have the ability to remove all previously stored information via the settings in your browser.
Click here for further information: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Personal data that we process
Hogenhouck receives personal data provided directly by you or received from third parties as part of the service we are providing, for example from clients or counter-parties, or from public records such as the Commercial Register or the Land Registry Office.
Below is a list of the personal data that we process
- Forename and surname
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Browser activity data across multiple websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and type of device
The aim and the principle on the basis of which we process personal data
We store personal data in order to:
- Have the ability to call or e-mail you if necessary in order to provide our service
- Deliver our newsletter to keep you updated on relevant developments
- Analyse your browsing activity for the purpose of improving our website and to customise the product and service offering to your preferences.
Security of personal data
Hogenhouck takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unintended disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you believe that your data is not properly secured or that there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com
Hogenhouck uses the following computer programs and systems
- CRM system for the storage of personal data and contact history necessary for providing our services.
- Standard e-mail and office software for the provision of our service.
- MailChimp for the distribution of newsletters via e-mail and invitations to seminars and other events.
- YouTube for playing video content on this website.
- Google Analytics to analyse the usage of the website and its functionality.
Retention of personal data
Hogenhouck does not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Provision of personal data to third parties
Hogenhouck only shares data with third parties where this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or where we are legally required to do so.
Accessing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or remove your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your authorisation for the processing of your data or to object to the processing of your personal data by Hogenhouck and you have the right to data portability. That means you can submit a request for us to send either you or another organisation the personal data concerning you in our possession in a computer file.
You can submit a request for access, correction, deletion, transfer of your personal data or a request for the withdrawal of your authorisation or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach a copy of your identity card when submitting your request for access so that we can be sure that the request is really from you. For the purpose of privacy protection, please obscure the MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip containing numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy. We will respond as quickly as possible to your request, certainly within 4 weeks.
Hogenhouck would also like to remind you of your right to register a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, the national regulator. Please click on the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons